Yo, Camera! Great to see you again! It's been ages... man, it's like you've been avoiding me. Haha!
Yeah, man, I've been totally great! Thanks for asking.
Oh, you meant them, of course, yeah, Tara and Patrick are doing great, thanks for asking? Man, the three of us totally slayed Torres del Paine. Seven nights, 90 miles, it was epic brosef!
What? You were there? What the heck, chief, I didn't see you at all! Was it just 5 days and 53 miles? Yeah, I guess you're right. I must have gotten mixed up. Heh... stupid.
Come on man, give me a break...
Fine. Yes. I exaggerated, but it's all good brother!
Yeah man, I did great out there man. Man, it poured one night and I just got all flexed all night and they were just cold chillin' driz-eye, you know?
No bro, come on man, they weren't cold... they was cold chillin'. Man, its like we're not even speaking the same language. Anyway, they couldn't have done it without me.
Dude, you don't gotta be like that, come on! I mean, yeah, they could have rented a tent. But it ain't the same, you know? We've got a rapport going here and we're a pretty tight unit. G-Unit!
Yeah, it was sick man, Grey glacier, flowing from the mountain and ending on the lake with a 30ft wall, dropping big icebergs into it. Not to mention the snow breaking up on the glaciers in the mountains. They must have seen like a dozen avalanches! Just boom boom BOOM! Snow and ice crashing, just all nutty. Oh, and don't even get me started on the Torres themselves. Those things is sick! Man, you seen 'em didn't you, bro?
Hay-ull yes brother! Bump it. Hey, come on, bump it chief. Bump it. What heck, you can't be leaving my knuck's in the wind like this... hit me... bump it chief! Cheesy. That's just a cheesy way to treat... Hah! There you go! You like that don't you? You leaving? Bump and run, I see how you is!
No comments:
Post a Comment