Yeah brother, they're good people.
Oh you know, shoot, they snagged me used from REI. The lame-o's that returned me claimed I wasn't "breathable." What's that about? You see lungs here? A diaphragm? Seriously bro, I'm a tent... with vents. It seems obvious to me they were just some gear-junkies and cheesing on REI's return policy. They probably re-upped on some overpriced MSR monstrosity or something. But, you know, Tara and Patrick, they saw how fresh I was.Well no, I haven't got the experience that Quest has. My goodness, that chick is a stud. But someday I hope to be there. Heck, even better! But, they've used me a handful of times... Yellowstone... the Oregon coast... I held out that Northwest rain no problem. I know, it's pretty basic stuff really, but man, I'm am stoked for Patagonia! I'm gonna rock that thing! I'm hungry and I'll prove my worth. I've heard rumors that I might "lack interior space," but big things come in small packages, baby! Ain't that right? Yeah!
Hey, where you going? Yeah, OK, I'll talk to you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment